
(SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, Calif.) — The parents of a 7-month-old child who has been missing for over a week have been arrested for murder, authorities in California announced Friday.
Emmanuel Haro was reported missing on Aug. 14 at approximately 7:47 p.m. local time after the child’s mother “reported being attacked outside a retail store on Yucaipa Boulevard,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement last week.
Jake and Rebecca Haro were arrested at their residence in Cabazon, the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department said Friday.
“Investigators will continue their search for seven-month-old Emmanuel Haro,” the department said.
No additional details were immediately released on the arrest.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
Copyright © 2025, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.
- Tropical Storm Moke to pass south of Hawaii, bringing heavy rain to the Big Island - August 22, 2026
- Lindsay Clancy’s defense rests case after psychiatrist testimony - August 21, 2026
- Your Dailey Briefing 08/21/26 - August 21, 2026











